Offer Terms & Conditions
Only written cancellations will be accepted. Ensure to receive an acknowledgment of cancellations from One&Only Nyungwe House, Reservations. The following policy/charges will apply to all Rooms and Suites:- 60 days or more prior to arrival – no cancellation fee applicable
- 59-31 days prior to arrival – a fee equivalent to 50% of total cost of booking (per room cancelled) applies
- Within 30 days of arrival – cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of total cost of booking
- “No Shows” or early departures are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of total cost of booking or early departure days.
Amendment Policy within 30 days prior to arrival:
- All reservations are entitled to one change of date, utilising prepaid amount.
- The difference must be paid should the room rate for the new booking be higher than the original room rate. Should the new room rate be lower than the original booking, any difference in value is forfeited.
- The new booking must be for stay within 6 months of the original arrival date, or amount prepaid is forfeited.
- Prepayment amount is forfeited if new booking is cancelled, regardless of when the cancellation is advised.
ON-PROPERTY RESERVATION EXTENSION POLICY
Where guests extend their stay after check-in a maximum 10% commission will apply on the additional nights booked.
In the event that a booking deposit must be refunded, please note that any credit card surcharge is unable to be refunded.
- The Resort reserves the right not to provide exemptions from its cancellation policy for medical matters or any other unforeseen circumstances. To avoid disappointment, we recommend securing adequate travel insurance prior to confirming a reservation and accepting the terms & conditions of the Resort's cancellation policy.
- Cancellations or early departures due to inclement weather conditions are fully chargeable.
- All cancellations or amendments must be acknowledged in writing by One&Only Nyungwe House Reservations via Email: email@example.com.