Offer Terms & Conditions
- Rates include breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, non-alcoholic beverages with meals and two activities per person per day (as defined by the Resort and subject to change without notice).
- Any additional activities, park permits, spa treatments, additional beverages, room service, transportation, and incidental charges will be charged directly to the client’s account.
- MANDATORY TAXES: Rates include 18% government tax. Should any additional Federal, State or Local Government taxes be introduced, these rates will be revised and re-communicated accordingly.
- CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT: Check-in time for all guests is 3:00PM local time. Check out time is 11:00AM local time. For guaranteed earlier access to guest rooms, payment of 100% of the full contract daily rate is required for the night prior and is strictly subject to availability. Late check-out fees may apply for check-out after 11.00AM.
- GROUPS: Rates are also valid for group reservations.
- ROOM ALLOCATION: Resort is unable to guarantee any request for a specific room at the time of booking. Resort will make every effort to confirm such requests, however will only be able to advise at the time of the guest’s arrival. Upon guest arrival, should there be any discrepancies from the confirmed reservation details (villa, number of people, age of children etc.) the Resort reserves the right to charge the guest directly for any applicable supplements. The Resort’s bedding policy will strictly apply without exception.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: All rates, terms and conditions are strictly confidential, for sole use by the Tour Operator and are not to be exposed to other parties. This agreement is invalid if there are any alterations that are not confirmed in writing and counter signed by both parties.
- RESERVATIONS: Please direct all reservations, amendments and cancellations to One&Only Nyungwe House Reservations on: Telephone: +25 (0) 252 589 106 Email: email@example.com.
- ARRIVAL INFORMATION: Arrival and departure details are to be provided to Reservations prior to arrival.
- ACTIVITY INFORMATION: Certain on-site activities offered may be cancelled without prior notice should it be deemed that prevailing climatic or other conditions would make activity participation sufficiently hazardous or uncomfortable. Any participation in on-site activities shall be strictly at the client's own risk. The Resort shall not be held liable for any injury to persons or loss of or damage to property caused directly or indirectly by reason of any circumstances including but not limited to inconvenience, accident, mishap, indigenous wildlife, expense or delay beyond the Resort's control. Clients may be required to sign a waiver at check-in at the Resort, a copy of which will be provided to the Company upon request.
Only written cancellations will be accepted. Ensure to receive an acknowledgment of cancellations from One&Only Nyungwe House, Reservations. The following policy/charges will apply to all Rooms and Suites:- 60 days or more prior to arrival – no cancellation fee applicable
- 59-31 days prior to arrival – a fee equivalent to 50% of total cost of booking (per room cancelled) applies
- Within 30 days of arrival – cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of total cost of booking
- “No Shows” or early departures are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of total cost of booking or early departure days.
Amendment Policy within 30 days prior to arrival:- All reservations are entitled to one change of date, utilising prepaid amount.
- The difference must be paid should the room rate for the new booking be higher than the original room rate. Should the new room rate be lower than the original booking, any difference in value is forfeited.
- The new booking must be for stay within 6 months of the original arrival date, or amount prepaid is forfeited.
- Prepayment amount is forfeited if new booking is cancelled, regardless of when the cancellation is advised.
ON-PROPERTY RESERVATION EXTENSION POLICY
Where guests extend their stay after check-in a maximum 10% commission will apply on the additional nights booked.
In the event that a booking deposit must be refunded, please note that any credit card surcharge is unable to be refunded.- The Resort reserves the right not to provide exemptions from its cancellation policy for medical matters or any other unforeseen circumstances. To avoid disappointment, we recommend securing adequate travel insurance prior to confirming a reservation and accepting the terms & conditions of the Resort's cancellation policy.
- Cancellations or early departures due to inclement weather conditions are fully chargeable.
- All cancellations or amendments must be acknowledged in writing by One&Only Nyungwe House Reservations via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.