DUCK FOIE GRAS PREPARATION
- Season the duck liver foie gras with salt and pepper.
- Sauté each side of the foie gras the until golden
- Preheat the oven at 180OC
- Place the sautéed foie gras in the oven for 2 minutes
- Quickly transfer to a paper towel to drain and discard fat
- Put some crushed gingerbread on one side of the plate to hold the candied smoke paprika
- Over the crushed gingerbread, place the candied smoked paprika with the almond tuile on top
- Place the foie gras adding a little of sea salt
- Serve the duck foie gras with candied smoke paprika and almond tuile.
Chef recommends taking a portion of foie gras with a little of candied smoked paprika and almond tuile, and enjoy all its flavours together.