Join world-famous butchery, Victor Churchill at Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley this spring for an exquisite and unforgettable gourmet weekend, 16 - 18 September 2016. Perfect for food aficionados and meat lovers alike, guests will have the opportunity to learn from the master himself with an intimate masterclass, hosted by Anthony Puharich. Sample the finest Australian cuisine, matched with award-winning wines, against the stunning backdrop of the Greater Blue Mountains.
Victor Churchill weekend includes:
- An exclusive Victor Churchill Breakfast Feast and Gourmet BBQ Dinner
- Victor Churchill Masterclass including exclusive ‘Talk & Taste’ session with Anthony Puharich
- Luxurious Heritage Villa with private pool
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Select range of local wines and beers with meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Two on-site nature-based activities per day from scheduled complimentary inclusions
Plus, receive a complimentary Victor Churchill memento gift including an exclusive apron, Ask the Butcher DVD and Victorinox Boning Knife.
Valid for travel
Friday 16 - Sunday 18 September, 2016.