Offer Terms and Conditions
Offer is valid to 31 March 2020 and subject to availability and blackout dates. Not available during Festive Season 22 December 2019 – 5 January 2020. A minimum two-night stay applies and the components of the package are set and cannot be changed. Any substitutions for operational considerations are at the discretion of the resort. Return transfer to Glow Worm Tunnel will be arranged by the resort as per normal operating hours and one backpack per villa will be provided. Third person rate will apply. Not valid for group bookings of 5 rooms or more, where special rates and terms and conditions may apply upon application. Offer not combinable with any other promotion, discount or offer. Rates are quoted in Australian dollars inclusive of GST and subject to change without notice.
Bookings, cancellations, amendments and charges
Year-round booking amendment
- One amendment within 30 days of arrival is allowed utilising prepaid amount.
- The new booking must be for stay within 6 months of original arrival date or amount prepaid is forfeited.
- The difference must be paid should the room rate for the new booking be higher than the original room rate.
- Should the new room rate be lower than the original booking, any difference in value is forfeited.
- Prepayment amount is forfeited if new booking is cancelled, regardless of when the cancellation is advised.
- 30 days or more prior to arrival: no cancellation fee applicable.
- 29-15 days prior to arrival: a fee equivalent to 50% of total cost of booking (per room cancelled) applies.
- Within 14 days of arrival: cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of total cost of booking.
- No Shows’ or early departures are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of total cost of booking or early departure days.
- Above cancellation policy/changes apply to reduction in room nights or length of stay.
- Refunds can take up to 14 working days to be processed.
- Other alterations to booking details may result in a rate change.
- Any additional charges should be settled prior departure
- One&Only protects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information.
- Amendments to reservations to downgrade the room category will incur the following charges:
- Prior to 90 days from arrival date: no amendment fee will apply.
- Within 90 days prior to arrival: amendment fee will be 100% of the difference between the room categories.
- Booking Deposit: One night’s non-refundable accommodation deposit is required at time of booking for all villa bookings
- Final Deposit: payment commitment for the remainder of the total booking is required 90 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations or amendments received 90 days or more prior to arrival: the one-night deposit will be charged however no further cancellation fees will apply.
- Cancellations or amendments within 90 days prior to arrival: cancellation penalty of 100% of total booking is applicable.
- The above cancellation policy/changes also apply to reduction in room nights or length of stay. No amendments to dates are allowed
- Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley will pre-authorise guests’ card for AU$100 per night per villa for any additional charges guests may incur during their stay with us.
- A ‘pre-authorisation’ is not a charge. Guests’ issuing bank/credit card company holds the pre-authorised amount temporarily from the available balance of the card holder’s account for the resort to use if additional charges required to be settled prior departure.