Food and beverage, spa, golf and other services provided throughout the resort are subject to service charge fee of 15% or 18%. A 16% sales tax will apply for all resort services and fees, unless otherwise noted.
Rates, inclusions, and room occupancies are as stated in your confirmation.
Rate quotes may be subject to change at any time without notice, prior to booking completion.
Please be advised that service charges, fees and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice and One&Only Palmilla reserves the right to introduce these in accordance with law. The prevailing tax rates at the time of stay will be charged, along with the introduction of any new fees or taxes.
One&Only Palmilla reserves the right to cancel a stay at a time prior to scheduled departure. In this event a refund will be issued of all accommodation pre-payments.
Payment guarantee policy
A valid credit card guarantee is required at time of booking and a reservation will be deemed confirmed after processing of all deposits and payments according to the below terms. The resort reserves the right to release bookings without prior notice if full payment is not received on time.
Confirmation is also subject to receiving all guest names, particularly for multiple room bookings.
Payment is accepted by credit card or bank transfer. An online payment link is available for secure credit card payments and the card utilised for this (and all online bookings) must also be presented by the card holder upon check-in, accompanied by passport or ID verification.
In addition, other Deposit and Payment terms apply and this includes:
2023 AND 2024 YEAR
Rooms & Suites:
For travel 02 January to 18 December
• Two-night deposit is required at time of booking.
For travel in Festive Season 19 December to 03 January.
• Two-night deposit is required at time of booking.
• Full and final payment is required by July 1st
For One&Only Pool Casita Suite and Villas:
• Two-night deposit is required at time of booking. The remaining balance of stay is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• Bookings over Easter, Thanksgiving and Festive season require Full nonrefundable payment at time of booking.
If you are unable to travel (or utilise the accommodation and services previously confirmed), cancellation fees may apply.
A change in the length of stay or dates of your reservation is subject to availability and may result in a rate change. A revision made to a booking may also constitute a cancellation. In case of shortened length of stay, the cancellation policy will apply for the cancelled nights. If a booking deposit must be refunded, please note that any credit card surcharge or currency fluctuation is unable to be refunded.
Cancellation, early departure, and no-show fees incurred are the sole responsibility of the client and will be charged accordingly as follows:
2023 AND 2024 YEAR
Rooms & Suites:
For travel from 02 January to 30 April and Thanksgiving:
• Up to 28 days prior to arrival: cancelation will be allowed without penalty charge.
• 27- 0 days prior to arrival: cancellation will be subject to penalty change of 2 nights of stay inclusive of taxes and fees (or full stay if less than 2 nights).
For travel from 1 May to 31 July and 1 October to 18 December (excluding Thanksgiving)
• Up to 21 days prior to arrival: cancelation will be allowed without penalty charge.
• 20 - 0 days prior to arrival: cancellation will be subject to penalty change of 2 nights of stay inclusive of taxes and fees (or full stay if less than 2 nights).
For travel 01 August to 30 September
• Up to 14 days prior to arrival: cancelation will be allowed without penalty charge.
• 13 - 0 days prior to arrival: cancellation will be subject to penalty change of 2 nights of stay inclusive of taxes and fees (or full stay if less than 2 nights).
For travel in Festive Season 19 December to 03 January
• Bookings cancelled after September 1st, will incur a fee of 100% of total room charges.
• Reservations made after September 1st, require full payment within 24 hours and will incur a fee of 100% of the total room charges.
One&Only Casita Suite and Villas:
For travel 02 January to 18 December (excluding Easter, Thanksgiving and Festive Season)
• Up to 31 days prior to arrival: cancelation will be allowed without penalty charge.
• 30 days or less prior to arrival, will incur a fee of 100% of total room charges.
For travel over Easter, Thanksgiving and Festive Season
• Any cancelation will be subject to penalty charge of 100% of total room charges.
Minimum Stay Policy
Minimum length of stay applies to arrivals crossing over National Days including Presidents Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving Day.
• New Year Season 26 December - 2 January requires a 7-night minimum stay.
Early Departures or No-Shows
A fee equivalent to 100% per night is incurred for all early departures and in the event of a no-show (i.e. if you neither use nor cancel your reservation), a fee equivalent to the value of the entire stay will be incurred.
One&Only Palmilla reserves the right not to provide exemptions from its cancellation policy for medical or personal matters, inclement weather, or other circumstances. It is recommended to purchase adequate travel insurance prior to confirmation and acceptance of terms, conditions, and cancellation policy.
Additional guests and children surcharges
Occupancy is limited up to three adults per room (12 years or older). A third adult in a room is subject to an additional fee of USD110 per night however up to two children under 12 years of age on arrival date, may share the room with one or two adults if using existing bedding.
Subject to the maximum occupancy applicable by room, the following applies for additional guests:
• Infants and children under the age of 12 years – complimentary, including cot if required.
• Guests 12 years and over – a fee of USD110 per guest per night applies year-round.
A maximum of one rollaway bed is permitted in all room categories and is subject to a rate of USD35 per night. All rates are subject to Sales & Occupancy Tax and Service Charge.
Arrival and departure
15:00 hours/3.00pm. Earlier access is subject to availability on day of arrival.
12:00 hours/ noon. For guests requiring a later check-out, a fee equal to 50% of the room rate is applicable up to 18:00 hours/6.00pm and a full night’s rate is required after this time.
Journey to the resort via private chauffeured luxury SUV. Cost is $175 USD plus 16% Sales Tax per vehicle, each way for up to five people. Additional transportation options are available for larger parties. Travel time from the airport to the resort is approximately 20 minutes.
Once you have cleared immigration and customs, please follow the exit doors and our One&Only airport representatives will be awaiting your arrival, they will be holding a One&Only Palmilla sign. It is important to mention that the personnel inside the airport does not have any affiliation with One&Only Palmilla.
Round trip airport transfers are highly recommended; and require advance notice. We ask that you advise of any changes in your itinerary and notify us within 24 hours prior to arrival/departure to ensure timely service. Please plan on departing from the resort 2 hours prior to the scheduled flight time.
The resort also offers private chauffeured service for outside activities upon request.
Please allow 2.5 hours prior to your flight’s departure time for airline check-in and for Mexico Customs and Immigration at Los Cabos International Airport. Upon arrival into the US, you will also be required to clear United States Customs and Immigrations prior to proceeding to other destinations.
One&Only Palmilla cannot accept settlement of accounts at the resort in cash and therefore credit card payment is required.
A maximum of four rooms may be booked through the website. Please ensure you provide full names for each room, otherwise the duplicate name reservation may be cancelled. Please email email@example.com for reservations of five rooms or more.
Smoking is not permitted in any restaurants, interior or public areas.
Resort Drone Policy
Due to the safety and privacy concerns from guests and colleagues within the resort, One&Only Palmilla prohibits the operation of unmanned aerial systems, or drones, on or above the resort by the general public — including model aircraft for recreational use.
This prohibition includes drones used for filming or videotaping, as well as any drone use by media or journalists operating above or within the resort area boundaries. This prohibition extends to any devices launched or operated from One&Only Palmilla property, as well as drones launched from private property outside of the resort area boundaries.
Any violation of this policy may involve removal from your accommodation(s), as well as confiscating of any drone equipment, and may subject violators to any damages, including, but not limited to, damages for violations of privacy and/or physical or personal injuries or property damage.
We therefore kindly request you to inform all mutual guests travelling to refrain from flying drones anywhere throughout our resort.